1. Common name: Imidacloprid
2. Specifications: 96%TC 97%TC 98%TC
3. Attribute: Nitromethylene insecticides
4. Features: It is a new generation of chloronicotine insecticide with broad spectrum, high efficiency, low toxicity and low residue. It is safe to human, livestock, plants and natural enemies. It has multiple effects of contact, stomach toxicity and inhalation
5. Suitable crops: rice, wheat, corn, cotton, potato, vegetable, beet, fruit tree and other crops.
6. Control object: it is mainly used to control piercing sucking mouthparts pests (can be used alternately with acetamiprid at low and high temperature - imidacloprid for high temperature and acetamiprid for low temperature), such as aphids, planthoppers, leafhoppers and thrips; it is also effective against some pests of Coleoptera, Diptera and Lepidoptera, such as rice weevil, rice borer and Spodoptera.
7. Application method: because of its excellent internal absorption, it is especially suitable for seed treatment and granule application. In general, 3-10 grams of effective ingredients, spray or seed mixed with water.
Precautions: pay attention to protection during application to prevent contact with skin and inhalation of powder and liquid medicine. Clean exposed parts with clean water after application. Do not mix with alkaline pesticides. It is not suitable to spray in strong sunlight, so as not to reduce the efficacy.
1. Common name: THIAMETHOXAM
2. Specifications: 97%TC 98%TC
3. Attribute: Neonicotinoids insecticides
4. Features: It can selectively inhibit the nicotinic acetylcholinesterase receptor of insect nervous system, and then block the normal transmission of insect central nervous system, resulting in the death of the pest by dangerous paralysis.
5. Suitable crops: Stem and leaf treatment and soil treatment: Brassica crops, leafy and fruit eating vegetables, potatoes, rice, cotton, deciduous fruit trees, coffee, citrus, tobacco, soybean, etc.; seed treatment: corn, sorghum, Cereals, beet, rape, cotton, bean, potato, rice, peanut, wheat, sunflower, etc.
6. Control object: It can effectively control Lepidoptera, Coleoptera and Thysanoptera pests, and it is also effective against Homoptera pests. Such as all kinds of aphids, whiteflies, planthoppers, rice planthoppers, mealybug, scale grubs, Scarab larvae, potato larvae, fleas, nematodes, ground beetles, leafminers, etc.
7. Application method: Foliar spray
8. Precautions: Do not mix with alkaline chemicals. Do not store below - 10 ° C and above 35 ° C. It is toxic to bees, so special attention should be paid when using drugs. The insecticidal activity of this drug is very high. Do not increase the dosage blindly.
1. Common name: ACETAMIPRID
2. Specifications: 97%TC
3. Attribute: Nitromethyl heterocyclic insecticide
4. Features: The drug acts on nicotinic acetylcholine receptors in synapses of insect nervous system, interferes with stimulation conduction of insect nervous system, causes blockage of nervous system pathway, and causes accumulation of neurotransmitter acetylcholine at synaptic site, resulting in paralysis and death of insects.
5. Suitable crops: Jujube, apple, pear, peach and other fruit trees and vegetables
6. Control object: Whitefly, bemisia tabaci, rice planthopper, various vegetables thrips
7. Application method: Emulsion spray
8. Precautions: This agent is toxic to silkworms, do not spray on mulberry leaves.Do not mix with strong alkaline solution.
1. Common name: CHLORFENAPYR
2. Specifications: 98%TC
3. Attribute: Heterocyclic insecticides, acaricides and nematicides
4. Features: The drug has stomach toxicity and contact killing effects. It acts on mitochondria of insect cells. It mainly inhibits the transformation of adenosine diphosphate (ADP) to adenosine triphosphate (ATP) through multifunctional oxidase in insects. Adenosine triphosphate stores the energy necessary for cells to maintain their vital functions.
5. Suitable crops: Cotton, vegetable, beet, soybean, chamomile, grape, tea tree, fruit tree and ornamental crops, etc
6. Control object:Plutella xylostella, Pieris rapae, Spodoptera exigua, Spodoptera litura, Pieris rapae, leafminer, thrips and other vegetable pests.
7. Product Features:
(1) It has a wide range of insecticidal spectrum, and has excellent control effect on more than 70 kinds of pests in Lepidoptera, Homoptera and Coleoptera, especially to Plutella xylostella, Spodoptera exigua, Liriomyza sativae, Fabricius Fabricius, thrips and red spider.
(2) Bionic pesticide has low toxicity and fast killing speed. It can kill pests in one hour
(3) The effective period is particularly long, 15-20 days can be controlled in the control of resistant pests, and the remaining effective period of the control of starling spider is up to 35 days, which can completely relieve the vegetable farmers of the "three days once medicine".
(4) It can be used in vegetables, fruit trees, ornamental plants and termite control
8. Precautions: At low larval stage or low density of insect larvae, 10% per mu was added to the amount of 30 ml of suspending agent, or 20% mite nitrile specializes in 30 ml / mu. When the worm age is higher or the density of insect mouth is larger, 40-50 ml per mu is added and water spray is added. Each vegetable can be sprayed twice at most, with an interval of about 10 days.
1. Common name: CLOTHIANIDIN
2. Attribute: Neonicotinoids spectral insecticides
3. Features: Clothianidin is a spectrum insecticide with high activity, endotoxin, touch and stomach toxicity, and it is effective against stinging and sucking mouthparts pests and other pests
4. Suitable crops: Rice, vegetables, fruit trees, corn, rapeseed, potato, tobacco, beet, cotton, tea, turf and ornamental plants, etc.
5. Control object: It can effectively control pests such as hemiptera, Coleoptera and some lepidoptera, such as aphids, leafhoppers, thrips, white flies, Colorado potato beetles, rice jumpers, small ground tigers, species flies, goldbeetles and gryllis scarabaeidae
6. Mechanism of action: It binds to nicotinic acetylcholine receptors located in the postsynaptic region
1. Common name: SPIRPDICLOFEN
2. Specifications: 98%TC
3. Attribute: Quaternary acid acaricides
4. Features: It has a new mechanism of action, with contact action, no endogenicity. It mainly inhibits the fat synthesis of mites, blocks the energy metabolism of mites, and is effective in all development stages of mites, including eggs.
5. Suitable crops: Citrus, grape and other fruit trees and eggplant, pepper, tomato and other Solanaceae crops.
6. Control object: Red spider, yellow spider, rust tick, tea yellow mite, Tetranychus cinnabarinus and Tetranychus urticae also had good effects on the control of pear Psylla, Echinococcus citri and leafhopper.
7. Application method: Uniform spray. Spray as evenly as possible to ensure that the liquid is sprayed on both sides of the leaves and the fruit surface to maximize its efficacy.
1. Common name: LUFENURON
2. Existing registration:
1) Syngenta crop protection Co., Ltd （96%TC、50 g/L EC）
2) Zhejiang Shijia Technology Co., Ltd （96%TC、50 g/L EC）
3) Jiangsu Zhongqi crop protection Co., Ltd （98%TC、5% EC）
3. Attribute: Benzoylurea insecticides and acaricides
4. Features: Lufenuron was suitable for pest control of Integrated plant. The agent will not cause the re-rampant of the stinging and sucking mouthparts pests, and it will have a mild effect on the adults of the beneficial insects and the eating spiders. It is durable, resistant to brush in rain, and selective to useful adult arthropods. After use, the first action is slow, has the function of killing eggs, can kill the new spawn eggs.The effect will be seen 2-3 days after application.Low toxicity to bees and bumblebees, low toxicity to the mammalian louse mite, bees can be used when collecting honey. Compared with organophosphorus and carbamate pesticides, it is relatively safer and can be used as a good mixture, which has a good control effect on lepidoptera pests.With low dosage, it still has good control effect on caterpillars and artichoke larvae: it can prevent virus transmission and effectively control lepidoptera tolerant to pyrethroids and organophosphates. The agent has the selectivity, the long waiting sex, has the good control effect to the late potato moth stem insect.Each time reducing the number of pouring times, can significantly increase production.
5. Suitable crops: Corn, vegetables, citrus skirt, Sophora japonica, potato, grape, soybean, etc
6. Control object: Spodoptera exigua, Spodoptera exigua, Spodoptera exigua, Plutella xylostella, Helicoverpa armigera, soybean pod borer, melon silk borer, tobacco budworm, thrips, rust mite, Spodoptera citri, planthopper, potato tuber moth, etc.